- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil, plus 1 tsp for pan
- 2 tsp cocao powder
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
NOTE: Adjust cocao, honey, cinnamon, or salt to taste.
1. Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in pan over med heat. Add cashews and almonds, and toast. Keep an eye on them.
2. Meanwhile, melt 5 tbsp oil in the microwave.
3. Blend nuts until finely chopped. Add melted oil and continue to blend until mixed well.
4. Add cocao powder, cinnamon, and sea salt. Blend.
5. Lastly, add honey.
Makes about 8 oz.
I store mine in a cabinet. It taste just as good refrigerated, though the cold will harden the coconut oil a bit and render the butter un-spreadable (still awesome on a spoon...just sayin').
|Because I have better ways to spend 20 bucks.|